Current Career Opportunities
At Eagle Hill Consulting, we put relationships first—and not just our relationships with our clients. We know that fostering a true team-oriented environment plays a crucial role in delivering the best possible work on every project, every time. Our team members are a lot more to us than just a number or a utilization rate. We get to know you as an individual, with individual strengths, interests, and career goals. It’s the reason so many of our employees look forward to coming in to work every day, and the reason The Washington Post named us one of its Top Places to Work in 2015. If you want to join the family, take a look at our list of current open positions and see what’s best suited to you.
Eagle Hill typically hires 1–2 graduate-level interns during the summer months. Recruitment for 2017 Graduate Student Summer Internships will begin in January. We do not accept applications for internships outside the official recruitment period, so please check our Open Positions list in January to learn more about the role and to apply.
Find Open Positions
This will open a new window.
Career LevelsWe have four career levels with defined specific capabilities for each. Rather than time required at a certain level, promotions are based on an employee’s demonstrated ability to consistently perform well at their current level and having begun to demonstrate capability at the next level.
Senior DirectorLearn more
Recruiting ProcessEagle Hill follows the intensive Topgrading Approach to hiring, a thorough and robust recruiting process. About 20 percent of the resumes we receive are selected for further review.
How Topgrading Works
- As a candidate, you undergo Competency Interviews and a chronological Topgrading Interview where we ask about your entire career, including your successes, mistakes, key decisions, and key relationships.
- Finalists are asked to arrange personal reference calls with former managers.
- You'll join our consultant community with high performers.
- Career opportunities are unusually good because so many high performers continue to grow Eagle Hill.
- 90 percent of people who join the company are happy on the job a year later and are rated High Performer.
- Within a couple weeks of joining us, you will receive comprehensive coaching to help you assimilate smoothly into Eagle Hill, perform very well quickly, and begin formulating your Individual Development Plan to help you grow.
Source: Smart Ph.D., Bradford D. (2012-08-16). Topgrading, 3rd Edition: The Proven Hiring and Promoting Method That Turbocharges Company Performance (p. 93). Portfolio Hardcover. Kindle Edition.
Employment BenefitsWe offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:You'll join our consultant community with high performers, generous vacation and holidays, 401(k), short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, maternity/paternity leave, and health, dental, and vision insurance.
Our future is bright and our opportunities great.Join us and watch what we can achieve together —unconventionally, of course.